AQRD is and always will be an ever-evolving entrepreneurial engineering firm. We hire people with a specific set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of aerospace’s greatest challenges and make an impact on our industry.
We need our team to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to change the way our industry does business.
At AQRD every day is a new challenge, and you continually look for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our entire team, evangelize best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in whenever you can. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support AQRD’s business objectives and growth.
You are versatile, driven, creative, intellectually curious, and a strong communicator. As a team member, you will handle the primary core functions at AQRD. At AQRD you will continually learn and develop your skills while being challenged everyday. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with bright co-workers on new projects everyday.
AQRD is a place where drive, creativity and execution are valued and no day is ever boring!
1. Minimum three years of experience in either an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, or similar experience at a Part 121, 125, or 135 Operator.
2. A&P (Aircraft and Powerplant) is preferred, however all candidates must be able to obtain Part 65 certification within 90 days of employment.
3. Must be familiar with Part 145 and EASA requirements.
4. Must have strong interpersonal and team building skills
5. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
7. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
8. Able to perform accurate analysis of damage to sheetmetal, composite and bonded parts to determine scope of work required, materials required and skill set required in order to accomplish proper repair.
9. Must be computer literate and familiar with MS-Word and MS-Excel. Experience with ERP systems a plus.
10. Able to perform all requirements of AS9102 First Article Inspections.
11. Must be familiar with all inspection tools used at the Repair Station.
12. Flexibility to work changing shifts including on-call / AOG coverage to include nights and weekends, on an as-needed and/or short notice basis.
1. The Inspector is responsible for providing receiving inspection of repairable parts and materials. The inspector also performs in process inspection of the work accomplished in accordance to approved or acceptable data (as applicable), ensuring compliance to FAA/EASA regulations, and in so doing delivering efficient high quality work with safety being their uncompromised priority.
2. Must adhere to all safety standards established by the Company and regulatory agencies.
3. Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed.
4. Comply with quality assurance, accuracy of documentation and auditing of maintenance activity.
5. Report any incident immediately to Quality & Safety in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Ensure the proper tagging of Aircraft components, parts and panels appropriately stored.
6. Responsible for all Purchasing, materials inventory and materials acquisition activities
8. Receiving Inspections
9. Scheduled and/or unscheduled weekend and evening coverage rotations as needed
10. Work order administrative/paperwork aspects associated with this
11. Oversee all logistics aspects associated with AQRD-145 movement of parts and supplies.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and a drive/passion for the Aerospace industry. Candidates will be required to show a high level of drive to grow within the repair-engineering world and the company as a whole.
Able to work as a team member, highly organized, work well under stress and handle multiple priorities. Must possess interpersonal and communication skills to interact with other people inside and outside the company.
Must be self-motivated, conscientious, and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high stress environment. Candidate will work under very general supervision. Sound judgment, completeness and accuracy are expected. Exercises some latitude in determining activities and approaches to completing assignments.
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $24.00- $28.00 Per Hour
Relocation to Dallas, TX Available!
4600 Claire Chennault
Addison, TX 75001